The Company is recruiting for a Site Manager to lead our plant operations. The Site Manager is accountable for overseeing plant performance as it relates to safety, financial performance, machine performance and related performance in quality and waste, quality, and process reliability, while developing employees and building effective teams.
- Committed to a safe work environment and ensures that all safety and health reliable methods and federal and state OSHA requirements are in place and followed.
- Coordinates site efforts through Complex General Manager, other complex facilities to achieve quality targets, volume expectations, and delivery requirements.
- Works with Complex General Manager to develop and implement short- and long-term plans to become a low-cost producer and preferred supplier for customers.
- Manages direct reports in customer service, production, quality, shipping, scheduling and maintenance departments.
- Develops and maintains an effective team and organizational structure, through personal involvement, to maximize performance and drive superior customer and employee satisfaction.
- Manages plant assets and aligns with strategic plans.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in manufacturing, corrugated packaging experience strongly preferred.
- Proven in-depth manufacturing knowledge including manufacturing processes and corrugating and converting equipment.
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Command skills
- Directing others and Motivating others
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Building effective teams
- Business Acumen