Our client is seeking a Director O&M, Structural Rehabilitation Engineer with an emphasis on life cycle and rehabilitation work planning. This position is an Executive Level Position and includes oversite of large infrastructure O&M projects as well as support for change management, corporate reporting, and processes and procedures for lump sum estimating.
- Primary responsibilities consist of the management of project pursuits and support of transportation infrastructure projects.
-Project pursuit management includes oversight of and contributions to all aspects of the proposal and estimate development along with review of commercial documents.
-Project support activities include a specific focus on bridge and structure design, construction, and maintenance.
-Routinely reviews bridge design and construction plans to ensure the maintainability of the structure through inclusion of easily maintainable components with the goal of achieving the lowest lifecycle cost.
- Inspects existing bridges and structures to baseline the rate of deterioration of each component and identification of any immediate or short-term maintenance or rehabilitation needs.
- Bridge rehabilitation programs should identify and detail each bridge component with the timing and costs associated with anticipated rehabilitation or replacement.
- Bridge rehabilitation program development requires operations and maintenance knowledge of specific bridge components including bridge decks, superstructure types, protective coatings, barriers and railings, bearings, substructures, slope protections, retaining walls, and associated repair methods
Basic Job Requirements:
- Professional Engineer in Structural Engineering
- 15 years’ experience
- Must have demonstrated life cycle and rehabilitation experience.