Eastern US - currently living in or willing to relocate to
The Strategic Account Leader creates the strategy, develops a winning team and owns the execution of actions to drive exceptional results for our Customer. This role is responsible for setting the strategy to win at Corporation, building a customer obsessed sales team and delivering results. This role will collaborate with the Centers of Excellence, Marketing, and SD to ensure the Corporation is delivered a superior Customer Experience.
Main Success Metrics
- Safety Leader
- Sales and MPC growth by target market in corporation
- Sales and MPC per person
- Share of Wallet
- New Account Penetration
- Attrition to Competition Rate
- People Development
Competencies Needed for Success
- Focus on Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Plans and Aligns Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Builds Effective Teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Engages & Inspires - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Possibility Thinking - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Technical Job Knowledge - Applying specialized, technical job knowledge that is needed to perform the job successfully.
- Manages Ambiguity- Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Nimble Learning - Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Minimum Requirements to Apply
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Pulp & Paper, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Biology. Pulp & Paper Degree preferred.
- Chemical Sales in pulp and paper industry
- 10 years+ proven sales record
- 10 years+ leading high performing sales team
- Mastery at Insight Selling
- Master of Business Administration or Business school certification program.
- P&L management for a region or territory.
- Solid understanding of smart digital solutions and can identify customer opportunities.
- Demonstrated understanding of business/finance and terminology desirable.